Tuesday, October 4, 2005

From Charles de Gaulle

OK, at last I get down to writing about the trip. This was a special trip for us, the Villamar family... well, a small part of the V-family, at least. Cuauhtemoc and myself dreamt about this trip some 10 years ago when we were still living in Singapore. From there, we moved to Thailand, then Mexico, and eventually Canada. Our kids were getting older, and if we wanted to do this with them we needed to do it fast. Even then, Apichai, my 16 yr old son, was a drag. He kept counting the remaining days of the trip because he wanted to back to his routine of internet gaming. One day when he looks back at this trip with fond memories I'll take my revenge on him then.

We left Toronto Pearson Airport by Zoom Air via Montreal to Paris on August 5, 2005. Cintli here, looks pretty happy to be on the TGV from Charles de Gaulle


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: